2017 KODatSDW 358 Modified Top Performer
- Wednesday Practice – Marc was 18th fastest after 1st practice.
- Thursday Time Trials – 13th fastest out of 56 drivers in 358 Modified time trials at Super Dirt Week.
- Friday Twin 25’s – Marc jumped in the Kerwin owned #7. Finished 8th in his twin 25 qualifying him for the Great Outdoors RV 150.
- Saturday Main Event – While racing for position inside the top 10, Marc experienced mechanical failure in the Kerwin owned #7. He pulled in and finished a disappointing 39th place.
2017 KODatSDW Sportsman Top Performer
- Wednesday Practice – Connor was 3rd fastest after 1st practice!
- Thursday Time Trials – After practicing with the 22nd fastest time, the 2016 King Of Dirt Sportsman Champion found some speed and qualified 7th fastest overall.
- Friday Triple 15’s – Cleveland was ready for the challenge and rolled to the win in his qualifying event putting him in the Chevy Performance 75 at Super Dirt Week.
- Sunday Main Event – Connor put the Troy to work in a stout field at Oswego. He’d battle for position inside the top five and eventually finish 3rd. Solid conclusion to Super Dirt Week for Connor Cleveland.
2017 KODatSDW Pro Stock Top Performer
- Friday Practice – Rob hit the track with speed and found himself 6th overall after 1st practice.
- Saturday Time Trials – After time trials the King found himself on the pole for the NAPA Auto Parts 75 for DIRTcar Pro Stocks at Super Dirt Week in Oswego.
- Sunday Main Event – Yetman would roll to his 5th consecutive Super Dirt Week Pro Stock championship winning the 75-lap NAPA Auto Parts DIRTcar Pro Stock event.