2022 KING OF DIRT LIMITED SPORTSMAN STANDINGS
|197||Chris Crane Jr.*||711||ALB|
|189||Ron Delease Jr.||116||ALB|
- ALB=Albany Saratoga, CAN=Can Am, DBS=Devil’s Bowl, 5MP=Five Mile Point, FON=Fonda, GRMP=Glen Ridge, LVS=Lebanon Valley.
- KOD Points are earned based on the series point system. 100 for 1st, 97 for 2nd, down by 1 point to last. 50 pts for DNS/DNQ.
- A drivers best 12 finishes AT ONE TRACK count towards their total. (Finishes can’t be combined from multiple tracks)
- Drivers are encouraged to register multiple tracks, as it does give them another opportunity towards their best week efforts, but only their best track where they earn the most points, will show on the point standings.
- If drivers tie in KOD points, tie-breaker is wins. Then seconds, thirds, etc.
- Every race on a drivers home track schedule is an opportunity for them to post a finish towards their best 12. Meaning non points races and fall specials are eligible. There is no limit. If it’s on your tracks schedule, you can use the finish towards your best 12.
- Only a drivers best track, where they earn the most points, will be listed on the overall standings. If a driver registers multiple tracks that does not mean they earn multiple spots in the final top 15 point standings. Only their best track will be listed.
- There is a one-time end of year Starting Field Size Bonus awarded to each KOD driver based on the size of their home tracks weekly starting field. 24+-22 (200 pts.), 21-19 (185 pts.), 18-15 (170 pts), 14 or less (155 pts.)